11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to do PhD in Health Psychology in Glasgow Caledonian University with scholarship?

I have just enter in 2nd year of my MSc(Psychology) from University of Calcutta. I want to do PhD from Glasgow Caledonian University in Health Psychology. Please inform me about the procedure for admission? And which entrance exam I give? I want admission with scholarship. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get admission in Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Archaeology course in Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom?
  3. Eligibility to pursue PhD in Health Psychology for Psychology postgraduate?
  4. Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering MS(Event Management) Abroad?
  6. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU?
  7. How can I get scholarship to study PhD in Abroad being a Psychology postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET to study PhD if completed MBA from Glasgow University?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU?
  10. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  11. Which colleges offer MSc Medical Microbiology course in Pune?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  16. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for post graduate course in Psychology?
  18. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?