9th March 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get PhD(Management Studies) admission in IFIM Business School Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in IFIM Business School Bangalore for pursuing PhD in Management Studies course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

28th January 2021, 10:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Management Studies) admission in IFIM Business School Bangalore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get PhD(Management Studies) admission in IFIM Business School Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview process.

Applicant must have completed entrance exam with minimum 80 percentile to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?