30th June 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?

hello
i am a b.tech mechanical student of 4th year. And i want to study MBA but i don't know about branches of MBA.and i want to be CEO cum M.D of a multinational company.so which branch should i choose in MBA course so that i will get the CEO cum MD post of a multinational company.what is the course fee of MBA in IIM AHMEDABABD. I want to study MBA course at IIM AHEMDABAD.

24th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?

What exams I have to give to become a CEO of a company and which branch in MBA to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?