21st July 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in English and I want to do PhD in English Literature from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can pursue this PhD program at this university.

25th July 2020, 09:12 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

Entrance Exam to persue PhD in Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalaya:
DET(Departmental Entrance Test) conducted by respective Department of the University.
Eligibility: Master’s Degree from any recognised University with minimum 55% marks in relevant subject.
26th July 2020, 05:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission to the Ph.D will be done on the basis of DET conducted by the University. Admission to several UG and PG Non - CET programs is done on the basis of written test followed by counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?