17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?

hello
i have finished my mca now looking for
do my phd in anna university..
i just wanna know when will be the entrance
exam date and what are all the procedures
for admission phd in anna university..

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  2. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  5. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  7. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  8. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  9. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Control Systems at Anna University?
  11. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  12. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  18. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
9th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?

Can i get previous year model question papers of phd entrance in biotechnology?whn will be the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?