17th May 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am interested in pursuing a PhD(Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University. So kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well for securing admission.

27th May 2020, 07:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue Ph.D. (Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University are:-

1. UGC Net Exam.
2. CSIR-UGC NET exam.
3. NCBS Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) National Centre for Biological Sciences Bangalore
4. DBT JRF Biotech Entrance Test.

The cutoff score required to secure admission is not fixed. It depends on the number of candidates apply for the test.
29th May 2020, 04:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue Ph.D. (Hindi) program in Himachal Pradesh University is the entrance test of the university. To get admission in Ph.D., you will have to appear in that test. And once you qualify that test, you will be selected.

The cutoff score required to secure admission is not predictable if changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?