10th September 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?

Hello,
My daughter is studying in Haryana in 11th standard from ISC Board. I want her to get transfer to Delhi for admission in 12th standard in ISC Board. Can you please let me know the procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  2. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  3. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  4. List of scholarships available for 12th ISC student of Haryana
  5. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  6. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  8. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  9. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  11. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  12. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  13. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  16. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2015, 08:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?

Procedure for admission in class 11 in another school with another board:

> The candidate must have successfully cleared the previous class in which he/she was studying, i.e. in your case class 10th.

> Candidates will have to clear an entrance examination(if conducted) in the school he/she wants to get admission in.

> Entrance exam is quite important to clear for admission.

> Application forms are usually available 2-3 months before the new session starts.

> The forms will be available at the school office or any other place, you will however get information regarding this from the school authorities.

> Candidate needs to collect all the documents from the previous school, i.e. Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, Grade Card, etc.

NOTE: Fee structure varies from Schools to schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?