18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Bioinformatics) at the Central University of South Bihar? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi, Kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Bioinformatics at Central University of South Bihar. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

23rd October 2019, 11:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Bioinformatics) at the Central University of South Bihar? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD Bioinformatics at Central University of South Bihar. Admission selection is done through CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in Biological sciences/Agricultural Science/Medical Science/Chemical Science with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in UGC 7 point scale from a recognized university and there would be relaxation of 5% of marks for SC/ST category. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cusb.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?