29th November 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get PhD(Life Science) admission in Central University of South Bihar? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, can anyone of you help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Central University of South Bihar for studying PhD in Life Science program? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

27th February 2022, 11:08 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Life Science) admission in Central University of South Bihar? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance exam to get PhD Life Science admission at Central University of South Bihar is , UGC-NET, UGC CSIR NET and and GATE

Qualification required for PhD Life Science , candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?