8th October 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which entrance exam I need to give so that I can secure admission in Centurion University of Technology and Management for studying PhD in Chemistry. I want to do this PhD program from this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

13th October 2019, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which entrance exam I need to give so that I can secure admission in Centurion University of Technology and Management for studying PhD in Chemistry. I want to do this PhD program from this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) in Centurion University of Technology and Management:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff rank is not fixed for Ph.D admission.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program.
13th October 2019, 10:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Chemistry) in Centurion University of Technology and Management are as mentioned below:-
NET
GATE
JRF

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?