28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How many Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Centurion University of Technology & Management? Cutoff rank required in Odisha JEE to get admission?

I want to know that how many seats are there for Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech in Centurion University of Technology & Management? What rank I have to acquire in Odisha JEE for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  3. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  7. List of UG Science residential colleges in Orissa?
  8. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission?
  9. What should I do to study BHM in IHM?
  10. After diploma which course should I take to achieve my goal of robotics?
  11. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  13. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  15. Is AIEEE or any entrance exam required to get admission in B.E in MS university? Number of seats reserved in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?
  17. Which are the placement offering colleges in Bio medical?
  18. What's the fee structure of B.Tech course in JNTU, Karimnagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?