25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) at the Central University of Tamil Nadu? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi, Kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Mathematics at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

28th September 2019, 05:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) at the Central University of Tamil Nadu? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Mathematics) at the Central University of Tamil Nadu are as mentioned below:-
NET
JRF
GATE
SLET
CUCET

Cutoff rank required to get admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
29th September 2019, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) at the Central University of Tamil Nadu? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Mathematics at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a Ph.D(Mathematics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu.

GATE

CSIR NET

University entrance exam

Cutoff rank is not fixed for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?