3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Cognitive Science from Hyderabad University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

7th August 2019, 01:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The admission procedure to get admission is on the basis of your scores in entrance examination of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test followed by Personal counseling. There is no cut off percentage marks required. However, you must have a valid score card from the entrance examination. The admission will be provided on the number of seats vacant at the time of counseling.

You can download the application form through the website https://www.uohyd.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?