31st July 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Vidyasagar University for PhD course in Computer Science? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Vidyasagar University. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

3rd August 2019, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Computer Science at Vidyasagar University. Admission will be done on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.vidyasagar.ac.in
4th August 2019, 03:31 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study PhD (Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University are as follows:-
UGC-NET
CSIR-JRF
GRE

Cutoff of different entrance exams are different and vary every year.
4th August 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the written admission test to study PhD(Computer Science) in Vidyasagar University and if qualified have to appear for an interview conducted by respective PhD Committee provided that you obtaining 50% marks in the written admission test.
Candidates who have qualified NET/GATE/SET/UGC-JRF/CSIR-JRF are exempted from written admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?