22nd July 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Drawing and Painting from Dayalbagh Educational Institute. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

25th July 2019, 11:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute . The admission to PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is on the basis of National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission followed by counseling. The cutoff of National Eligibility Test varies every year.

The candidates who want apply for PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute must have done Masters in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://www.dei.ac.in for more details.
1st April 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Dayalbagh Educational Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

How much i got stipend in phd electrical department i qualified gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?