1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to join Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute for studying BTech(Software Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

4th October 2019, 04:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Technology(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute.

You would need to appear in Dr.MGR Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by All India Common Entrance Examination.

The application form can be downloaded from the web link shared below:-
https://www.drmgrdu.ac.in/uploads/applications/2017/B.Tech-B.Arch-B.Des.pdf

The minimum cutoff marks required to study Bachelor of Technology(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute is 50% aggregate.

You can visit the website https://www.drmgrdu.ac.in for more information.
4th October 2019, 11:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The Entrance examination which is available to study BTech in Software Engineering at Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute is MGREEE (MGR Engineering Entrance Examination) which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview.

Admission selection will be on the basis of scores obtained in MGREEE and merit in the qualifying examination plus personal interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology from a recognized board. The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.drmgrdu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?