5th August 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Microbiology) course in Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for the admission.

14th August 2019, 02:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Microbiology at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. Admission is done on the basis of Written Aptitude Test (WAT) which is conducted by the university. This entrance examination is a 3 hour objective type question paper in Part A & B with total 100 questions.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Post Graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?