5th August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Institute of Chemical Technology for studying PhD(Green Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2019, 02:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Green Technology at Institute of Chemical Technology is done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

A candidate can apply online through a university website www.ictmumbai.edu.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?