19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Audiology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Audiology from All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

23rd September 2019, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Audiology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Audiology from All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Audiology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?