16th January 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Speech and Hearing) in JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore for the course of MSc(Speech and Hearing). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

19th January 2020, 01:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Speech and Hearing) in JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Speech and Hearing at JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore is a candidate must have passed BSc or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute with a minimum 50% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.jssish.in. Take a print out of the application form and fill the application form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee through demand draft infavour of 'The Principal, JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore, payable at Mysore. Submit the application form at the below address.

The Principal,
JSS Institute of Speech & Hearing,
M.G.Road, Mysore - 570004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?