22nd August 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Osmania University for PhD course in Biochemistry? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Osmania University. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

7th September 2019, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Osmania University for PhD course in Biochemistry? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Osmania University. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.CSIR NET

2.CET (Depends on University)

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?