22nd July 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(English) in Kumaun University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of English from Kumaun University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

26th July 2019, 01:45 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(English) in Kumaun University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for pursuing PhD(English) in Kumaun University.

The admission to study PhD(English) in Kumaun University is on the basis of National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission followed by Interview. You must have scored at least minimum cutoff marks to be eligible to get admission in PhD(English) in Kumaun University.

The candidates who wants to apply for PhD(English) in Kumaun University must have done Masters in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://kunainital.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?