12th January 2021, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to joining Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology for studying PhD program in Biotechnology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

14th January 2021, 10:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Biotechnology at Guru Jambheswar University of Science and Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in GJUST entrance test which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 52.25% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gjust.ac.in
14th January 2021, 08:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology is as follows.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university or UGC NET / CSIR / GATE exam.

Applicant must have completed BTech with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.gjust.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?