12th January 2021, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Biotechnology from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th January 2021, 11:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biotechnology at Guru Jambheswar University of Science and Technology is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 52.25% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in GJUST entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.gjust.ac.in by clicking on 'Apply Online' option. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
14th January 2021, 08:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university or through UGC NET or CSIR equivalent exam.

For final selection applicant have to go through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://www.gjust.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?