10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Education in Arunachal University of Studies. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

15th September 2019, 04:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Education at Arunachal University of Studies. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university. It will be purely on merit base and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in
16th September 2019, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Arunachal University of Studies? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Education in Arunachal University of Studies. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Education:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Education from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Arunachal University.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?