15th August 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Public Administration) in Veer Kunwar Singh University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Public Administration) course in Veer Kunwar Singh University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

22nd August 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Public Administration) in Veer Kunwar Singh University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Public Administration at Veer Kunwar Singh University. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit and the applicant has to qualify in Pre-PhD Registration Test which is conducted by the university. The entrance test will contain 2 papers of 100 marks each and the first paper will have objective type with 50 questions of 2 marks each. The second paper will be of 15 subjective type questions with 10 marks each.

The candidate who have already qualified CSIR/JRF/NET/UGC and GATE will be exempted from the entrance test. The other eligibility is a candidate must have passed a Post Graduation degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.vksuonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?