30th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of PhD(Biotechnology) course which is available in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute? I am interested to do this course in this institute. So, please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 07:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

** The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute is ₹120,000.

** The course duration of Ph.D. (Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute is three years.

Contact Address

Address: Sr. No. 87-88, Mumbai- Bangalore Highway, Tathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone: 020 6791 9444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?