6th August 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering which is available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  2. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  6. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  7. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  9. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  11. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  13. Should I study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  15. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  16. Which college in Allahabad or Lucknow can I get with GATE score of 416 and percentile 93.8?
  17. Seats available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  18. Which college can I expect after scoring 70% in B.Tech
15th September 2019, 02:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?

The fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna is given below.

** First year = ₹75,000

** Second year = ₹40,000

** Third-year = ₹60,000

Total course fee = ₹175,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?