26th May 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Sanskrit) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of PhD in Sanskrit course of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

28th May 2023, 06:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Sanskrit) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

To get information about the fee expenses of PhD (Sanskrit) at Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University visit their website https://www.tmbuniv.ac.in

For PhD Sanskrit, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
29th May 2023, 09:48 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of PhD(Sanskrit) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?

If a student already holds a Doctors degree in a relevant subject from a UGC Approved University or Institute, he/she may be exempted from entrance exam and pre Ph.D. coursework. The fee expenses of PhD is between 2,000 to 1 lakhs.
29th May 2023, 04:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Fee expenses:

1. The average fees for the entire course vary from INR 1000 to INR 2,00,000. The course aims to cater the knowledge about lingual skills of the Sanskrit language with all the technicalities and verbal or written mastery.

2. Master’s Degree holders satisfying the criteria stipulated under Clause 2 above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?