24th January 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

In which field I should do PhD after completion of MSc(Zoology)? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?

Hi everyone, How can I do PhD after MSc(Zoology)? What are the procedure to get admission in PhD? I want to get all the details of PhD like syllabus, entrance exams, etc. and in which field I have to prefer PhD after my MSc(Zoology)? Will you help me. I will be very thankful to you for this kind of act.

7th August 2022, 07:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field I should do PhD after completion of MSc(Zoology)? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?

You can do PhD Zoology after MSc Zoology.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET.

Minimum Marks Required 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?