30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to join part time PhD for M.E. Computer postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed my M.E. in Computer Science. I want to join part time PhD. Please help me to find a guide. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  3. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  5. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  7. How can I study part time PhD being a Government Teacher and Geography postgraduate?
  8. Can I do part time PhD in Mathematics being a postgraduate and working since 2 years? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  10. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  12. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
  13. Part time Ph.D for M.Phil(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  15. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  16. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  17. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
5th May 2016, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to join part time PhD for M.E. Computer postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.E. in Computer Science. I want to join part time PhD. Please help me to find a guide. Waiting for your response.
The aspirant can study the course in part time in many universities in India. The eligibility to study the PhD in Computer Science Engineering in Amity University through part time is a pass in X and XII (min.60%), B.E/B.Tech Computer Science with 60% and M.E/M.Tech CSE with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. You can apply online for the course.

Official website - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?