25th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?

Sir/Mam,
I am done with my M.Com and I want to do part time PhD. So, I want to know the courses available for me to do PhD. And also let me know in which college and their admission criteria also with fee structure. Please do the needful.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  12. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  13. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  14. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  15. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  16. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  17. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  18. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
19th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?

Which research areas are available in LPU under commerce for pursuing Phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?