13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become psychology professor?

Hi.. I'm in 12th commerce right now.. I'm interested I psychology so I want to become professor of psychology... So is it possible? and if it is.. Then how?what I need to study in order to become professor... Thank you

14th June 2021, 03:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How to become psychology professor?

You are totally eligible to be psychology professor being as Commerce student.

You have to complete Bachelor and Master degree with Psychology or relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

You have to appear in UGC NET / CSIR / GATE or equivalent exam.

You have to crack any one examination with good marks than only you will be eligible to be professor in any recognized and government college.

If you could crack interview than you will be recruited as assistant professor.

Most of the private college recruit directly those who have completed Master degree only.
14th June 2021, 06:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Psychology professor in struct students, meditates classroom discussions, grades paper, and creates lesson plans. Professor Juhu teacher graduate level courses may also supervises students dissertation research. In addition to teaching psychology, processes in this field may also seek licensing to offer services as mental health counselors or family therapists.
Those who teach at two year colleges main only need a master's degree, through its recommend that you pursue a Ph.D for 4 year colleges. Key skills head by psychology professionals include:-

> Critical thinking
> Communication
> Writing skills
15th June 2021, 05:24 PM
Msdhoni02

To take up teaching at university level you need to have Master's degree with qualifying UGC NET exam. One can start as lecturer at university level and proceed with studying Phd to become a professor.
15th June 2021, 10:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To take up teaching at university level you need to have Master's degree with qualifying UGC NET exam. Applicant can start as lecturer at university level and proceed with studying Phd to become a professor. Courses- BA hons Psychology, BA pass psychology as one of the subject. Mphil in psychology and Phd.
17th June 2021, 05:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

• Way to become a Psychology Professor:-

✓ To take up teaching at university level you need to have Master's degree with qualifying UGC NET exam. You can start as lecturer at university level and proceed with studying Phd to become a professor. You need to complete BA hons in Psychology with at least 60% marks and must pass Mphil in psychology with 1st division and Phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?