9th January 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Botany) admission at the Saurashtra University?

Hi, can I know how I can get PhD admission in Saurashtra University for Botany course? I am planning to do this PhD program in this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

10th January 2021, 11:43 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Botany) admission at the Saurashtra University?

Procedure to get a PhD(Botany) admission at the Saurashtra University:-

The candidate who qualifies in the Common Entrance Test will be eligible for admission to Ph.D program of Saurashtra University.

The candidates will be notified in advance with the number of seats available in each Faculty / Department / College.

While admitting students for PhD programme the reservation Policy of the State / Centre shall be followed at the department level.

The candidate who qualified the test will be able to register for any department he / she wants and will be eligible to apply every year till he/ she gets registered.

Those who qualify in the entrance test with appear for group discussion and personal interviews at the specified University/Department.

The candidate is also required to submit his /her research proposal for consideration to the Research Development Council through the concerned department where he/ she wants to get enrolled before the date stipulated date for submission of research paper.

Official Website:-
https://suPh.D.org.in/
10th January 2021, 12:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to get get a PhD(Botany) admission at the Saurashtra University is as follows.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

https://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/
10th January 2021, 04:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Botany at the Saurashtra University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply by visiting the university office. Take the application form from the office and fill all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents along with application fee. Submit the form at the given below address.

Saurashtra University
Rajkot, Gujarat - 360005
Website - www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?