6th February 2012, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Job Nature of Store Assistant in DRDO and DRDL? What are the facilities given for this position by DRDO?

i want to know what is the nature of job of store assistant in drdo and drdl, and also what's facilities can be given them by drdo.

30th July 2012, 10:41 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Job Nature of Store Assistant in DRDO and DRDL? What are the facilities given for this position by DRDO?

respected sir/mam,

DRDO stands for defence research & development organization

--DRDO work dedicatily towards enhancing self reliance in defence system

--undertake design & development leading to world calss weapon system

--Drdo works as:

--aeronautics
--armaments
--combat vehicles
--electronics
--material
--missiles
--naval system
--advance technology

job profile:

no. of seats: 61

pay scale:5200/- to 20200/- + grade pay 1900/-

for details of vacancies visit:
http://drdo.org/

all the best
31st July 2012, 04:45 PM
parveensharma123

Default Re: Job Nature of Store Assistant in DRDO and DRDL? What are the facilities given for this position by DRDO?

Dear Sir/Madam,
please send me previous year question papers of Assistant store keepar (English Typing) on my id [email protected]

Thanxxx & Regards

Parveen Sharma
5th August 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
please send me previous year question papers of Assistant store keepar (Hindi Typing) on my id [email protected]

Thanxxx & Regards
RAVINDER JAIST
10th January 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am selected as stab maths in DRDO through ceptam. What is the work of stab and how much workload in it. Is there any training after joining
16th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the type of job we need to do if selected as STA-B in drdo???
12th June 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

If I am selected as a store assistant(English typing) what will be the job, salary and all possible locations that I may be recruited in?
Please reply me to([email protected]) I will be very thankful for your kindness.
4th January 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am selected for a store assistant(English typing) what will be the salary as per new pay co.mission and promotions plzzz send me at [email protected]. thank you
28th February 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know that there any vacancies in drdo if the candidate is pass with BA (arts). Any graduate post for such type of qualifications. pls sir send me some details about it. My email id is [email protected].
4th January 2021, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Drdo typing test centres in India...plz mail me at [email protected]..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?