16th December 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in ICMR-JRF? Examination date and suitable books for preparation?

respected sir,
i would like to write icmr jrf exam,can u pls tel how to get prepared,wen wil b the exam and how wil i know date of exam.could u pls tel where can i get icmr books for preparation

17th December 2014, 07:19 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in ICMR-JRF? Examination date and suitable books for preparation?

ICMR-JRF is conducted every year during summer especially in the month of April. This year it was conducted on 13th of July. ICMR-JRF consists for two subjects, i.e.; Life Sciences and Social Sciences. You can prepare for this examination through books and sample or previous question papers. You can also take coaching classes for preparation. There are many institutes which provides coaching classes for ICMR-JRF. Below is the recommended books for ICMR-JRF. These books contains full syllabus, topic wise problems and their solutions. These books also contains old question papers with solutions.

I have also attached information brochure, guideline and specimen copy of ICMR-JRF.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICMR JRF Brochure.pdf(125.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf Guideline for ICMR-JRF.pdf(83.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: pdf Specimen Copy of ICMR-JRF.pdf(97.6 KB, 298 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?