22nd August 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue PhD(Physics) without 10+2 certificate being a Diploma Civil holder?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering. But I wanted to pursue PhD program in Physics. I don't have 10+2 certificate. Please tell me how can I pursue PhD in Physics program?

23rd August 2020, 01:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD(Physics) without 10+2 certificate being a Diploma Civil holder?

To pursue PhD program with diploma in civil engineering follow give steps .

1. Go for BTech in civil engineering with lateral entry scheme. You will get direct entry in 2nd year.

2. You total aggregate must be minimum 6.5 CGPA.

3. After BTech course you have to go through GATE examination.

4. Clear GATE with good score.

5. Go with GATE Counselling procedure than you will be eligible for PhD program in physics.

You don't have 10+2 certificate , it doesn't matter because you have 10+2 equivalent qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?