12th April 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Trade and working in a Mechanical field?

Hi Sir, I have a job in Mechanical field. I did ITI in Civil Trade. I would like to know that am I eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education? Please let me know immediately.

10th May 2020, 09:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Trade and working in a Mechanical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have a job in Mechanical field. I did ITI in Civil Trade. I would like to know that am I eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you are eligible to do a Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your ITI course. To be eligible to pursue a Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or 12th standard or two years ITI course from a Government recognized institute. So, being an ITI passed student, you are eligible to get direct admission in the second year of the Diploma course through the lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?