14th January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Advertising with full scholarships?

Hello Friends,

My self Mr. Ranjan..I did my M.B.A in Marketing nd i would like to continue my Phd. In Advertising.. So will you please tell me the full details about scholarship and duration of the course and fee Structure....

Regards
Ranjan...

Related Questions:
  1. Phd in immunology, any scholarships?
  2. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  3. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  4. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  5. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  6. Scholarships for PhD students?
  7. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  8. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  9. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  12. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  13. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy?
  14. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  15. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  17. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  18. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?