6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Supply Chain Management after MBA? How to write thesis?

I am final year MBA student and after completion of it want to do PhD in Supply Chain Management. Please tell me how to do PhD after MBA? How to write thesis?

Related Questions:
  1. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  2. How to do Ph.D in supply chain management or operations after completing 2 years MBA at NITIE?
  3. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  4. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  6. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  7. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  8. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  11. Where to apply for PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Should I do it from abroad?
  12. Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  13. TNOU MBA-Supply Chain Management (MSP-62) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  15. Done M.Tech in Mechanical with 13 years of Experience : MBA or Ph.D in Green Supply Chain Management, Which one to do?
  16. List of universities offering MBA(Supply Chain Management) through TOEFL in France?
  17. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  18. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
17th November 2017, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Supply Chain Management after MBA? How to write thesis?

You need to clear entrance exam and interview for admission in Ph.D in supply chain management. You need MBA in same stream with at least 55% marks to become eligible.

Admission at most of the reputed universities will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it. Writing thesis will not be a problem, once you start your research under a guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?