14th January 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in General Engineering? How much stipend I can get?

I am currently doing MS Mechanical stream and willing to do PhD in General Engineering from IIT Kanpur. Please tell me how can I get admission in PhD? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  2. Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  4. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  5. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  6. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?
  7. How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  11. When the notification of PhD(Engineering Education) admission will be released in Baba Mast Nath University? Can I get stipend for this course?
  12. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
  14. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in IISER, Mohali?
  15. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  16. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  18. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
26th January 2018, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in General Engineering? How much stipend I can get?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned institute. You need to have at least 55% marks in your PG degree to apply for admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your academic record. You will get stipend or fellowship according to the government rules and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?