7th September 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MPhil in English language?

iam a post graduate in english literature with 44% from mumbai university. i would like to take admission in Mphil. in which college can i pursue my mphil in english language. kindly guide me.i am having 18 years of teaching experience in secondary school

11th September 2021, 12:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for MPhil in English language?

MPhil in English language admissions is done mainly through entrance tests followed by personal interviews which are conducted by the university. The candidates who have qualified NET JRF/NET LS/SET are exempted from the university level entrance test but will have to qualify for the personal interview round. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in English with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. This minimum score may vary from university to university which you can check before applying.

To take admission you can visit the university website and can register yourself and thereafter login with the details, fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online then submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?