22nd July 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MPhil(English) course in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

8th September 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in MPhil(English) course in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Interested and eligible students can apply online for the admission to study MPhil (English) in the Amity Institute of English Studies and Research. Those students who have passed the MA (English) or equivalent with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MPhil (English) in the Amity Institute of English Studies and Research. They have to appear and clear the written test and interview (on the selection day) conducted by the university. Students are admitted to the MPhil (English) course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination, written test and interview. The Amity University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?