31st October 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join research course after B.Tech Mining Engineering?

I am studying B.Tech Mining Engineering course in Jharkhand and willing to do research course after it. Please tell me how can I join research course after B.Tech?

3rd November 2017, 10:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join research course after B.Tech Mining Engineering?

After completion of B.Tech Mining Engineering, you have to pursue and completed M.Tech in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
In order to do PhD course, a candidate must have to complete masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
You must have to appear and qualify in GATE or CSIR NET exam after completion of Masters degree in order to get admission for PhD course. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid entrance exam, you will be given admission for the PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?