8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Agriculture) seats are available in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Agriculture from Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this institute. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 02:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Agriculture) seats are available in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Agriculture from Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this institute. Thank you!
There are 6 seats are available for PhD course in Agriculture in Indian Agricultural Research Institute.

Gen-3
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?