29th September 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for studying MSc(Agriculture Chemicals). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

30th September 2018, 02:13 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

The number of sets are not fixed, as it is a deemed university.

The number of seats earmarked for the admission to MSc is decided each year by the Academic Council. And there of published in the information bulletin for the concerned year.
30th September 2018, 05:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa

As per my knowledge, 45 seats are available for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa.

For further information you should contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Hill Side Road, Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
2nd October 2018, 12:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

There are no fixed seat for MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa (IARI). Number of seats available can be changed by the Academic Council of IARI every year and the number of seats are published in the Information Bulletin for the concerned year.
For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.iari.res.in/index.php?opt...100&Itemid=988
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?