9th July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Anatomy) seats are available in Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences?

Hi everyone, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Anatomy) from Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this university. Please tell me asap.

14th July 2019, 07:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Anatomy) seats are available in Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences?

Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Anatomy) seats that are available in Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences is 07.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences.

Contact Address: Eluru, Andhra Pradesh 534004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?