5th July 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD in Applied Chemistry for MSc candidate?

Hello friends, I am really confused about my career. I am a good student and scored more than 60% in all the field. I did 10th, 12th, BSc in Chemistry and currently doing MSc in Applied Chemistry. I have got 61% in Graduation. And I am doing well in MSc. My parents are telling me to do PhD course. But, I want to do job now after MSc so I want to know that doing PhD gives me any benefits if I do in Applied Chemistry?

14th July 2019, 07:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD in Applied Chemistry for MSc candidate?

As per my knowledge, it is not beneficial to do Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry for MSc candidate so as per my suggestion, you should go for the jobs after completing M.Sc course. If you want to do a Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry course then you can apply in the given below college.

** Birla Institute of Technology- Extension Centre Patna
Near Patna Airport, P.O. Bihar Veterinary College
Patna, Bihar

** Disha Institute of Management and Technology - DIMAT
Satya Vihar, Gyanganga-Chandrakhuri Marg
Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?