2nd December 2021, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Anatomy) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in MPhil. I am interested to study PhD(Anatomy) from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

3rd December 2021, 11:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Anatomy) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai?

There is a total of 14 seats available for the Ph.D. (Anatomy) course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.mgmuhs.com/
4th December 2021, 11:06 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: How many PhD(Anatomy) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai?

11 seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai for PhD Anatomy.
5th December 2021, 03:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

PhD in Anatomy details in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai:

The detailed information about PhD in Anatomy in Mahtma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai is given below,

Name of the College - Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences

Name of the course- PhD in Anatomy

>> I am very sorry to say that the number of seats available in this course are not given in the website.

>> Hence I suggest you to directly contact the college itself.

>> You should visit the website and then download your application.

>> Take the print out of the application form and then submit after filling properly.

>> You can either submit directly in Person or else send by post to the below mentioned address.
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
Navi Mumbai
5th December 2021, 07:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study PhD Anatomy at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Mumbai is 6 seat intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MD/MS/MSc in Medical Anatomy or MSc in Anatomy with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the MGM PhD CET (Common Entrance Test) followed by Viva Voce which is conducted by the Institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mgmuhs.com
7th December 2021, 11:42 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There are 14 seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences , Mumbai for PhD Anatomy.
Duration of this course is 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?