12th August 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) specialization from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

13th August 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) specialization from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

There are 20 BSc Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology seats available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Eligibility to study the BSc Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology course is a pass in Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent vocational courses in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Duration of the course is three years. Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences website link is given Click Here
13th August 2018, 04:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Science (MGMIHS) is one of the famous institution offers different level degrees in different subjects. B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques is one of the course offered by the institution.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCB stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The intake of students is different for every group. Number of seats offered for B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques are around 20.

For more details visit the official website of MGM Institute of Health Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?